We respect your privacy!
If you visit our site to register or to order products, we collect and store the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
4. Your Name
5. Address You Registered
6. Email Address You Registered
7. Previous Orders
8. Encrypted credit card information if you choose that option at checkout, stored offsite and inaccessible from our website.
We collect only the information details required to process your order. We will not release your name, address, email address or any other information about our customers to any outside party. We will not trade, resell, sell, or redistribute information that you provide to us, to any other companies, organizations or individuals.
Your information provided to us during the ordering process is protected by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. This server encrypts information while it is being transmitted across the Internet so that unauthorized people cannot read it.
Hadleigh's will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third-parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
Thank you. We value your business!